Ann's Choice by Erickson Senior Living
Ann's Choice is a beautiful 103-acre continuing care retirement community in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We're part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and growing.
The RN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of resident care by licensed and non-licensed staff in our Continuing Care Neighborhoods, which include skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care.
How you will make an impact:
- Perform walking rounds through all Continuing Care neighborhoods (skilled nursing, long term care, assisted living, and memory care) to ensure nursing staff are providing the highest level of resident care possible
- Review, adjust and monitor nursing staffing in all neighborhoods to ensure appropriate staff is available to provide resident care and meet established PPD.
- Effectively implement a person-centered approach to care, focusing on the resident's strengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging.
- Assist in resolving resident/family concerns and grievances.
- Lead investigations for injuries of unknown origin, medication errors, and/or abuse allegations as needed or requested. Complete supervisory reports as required by the Director of Nursing.
- Review documentation in medical records to ensure compliance with regulations, nursing standards of practice, and Erickson policy.
What we offer:
- Fully supplied, state of the art buildings
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior Living residents
What you will need:
- Graduate from Accredited School of Nursing is required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in skilled nursing, long-term care, or assisted living
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience
- Licensed in the state as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification required.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.