We Are Hiring:
Title: RN, Registered Nurse Coordinator - Clinic Charge Nurse (Advanced Heart Failure Cardiology Clinic)
Shift: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30PM pm plus on call hours
Location: Medical Park Tower
On-Call: After hours rotating
Join Ascension Seton as an RN Clinical Programs Coordinator and have the opportunity to work in a culture that focuses on the mind, body and spirit of our patients and associates.
Why choose us?
- Career growth and development support and resources
- Generous paid time off
- Comprehensive and customizable benefit packages to fit your life
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Culture that focuses on mind, body and spirit
- Bachelors in Nursing
- Advanced Cardiology and/or Ventricular Assist Device experience
- Charge/Supervisor Nurse Experience
What You Will Do:
- Develop and oversees program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develops and documents care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversee and ensure plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensure necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinate, assemble, and maintain documentation as required.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.