We Are Hiring:
We are looking for a PRN RN Case Manager to join our team at the Orthopaedic Hospital of WI.
What You Will Do:
Coordinate the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for patient, from admission to discharge.
- Create plan for care across the continuum, integrating patient/family preferences and values.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
- Act as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Case Manager credentialed from the Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) preferred.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years, Ascension Wisconsin has been providing rewarding career opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Nearly 20,000 Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in four locations throughout Wisconsin - Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Ministry Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity Healthcare. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.