As a RF Test Engineer, you will be working for a start-up who develop innovative RF components for use within the telecommunication industry.
Your main objective will be to gather extensive data, analysing the data and then feeding finding back and delivering conclusions to the team.
As well as data analysis, you will also be expected to design and develop test rigs and test plans which may also include improvement of automation techniques.
- Extensive experience with RF/Radio Frequency testing
- Ability to design/maintain automated test equipment
- Experience of using lab equipment such as; Spectrum Analysers, Networks Analysers, signal generations, load pull systems, etc
- Programming skills C#/python or MatLab/Labview
- Salary in line with experience
- Pension contribution
- Share options
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday