Apply for this job now
Residential Support Specialist I
- Ankeny, Iowa
- Job Type
- 29 Jul 2022
Apply for this job now
301 Southwest Oralabor Road, Ankeny, Iowa 50021
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Follows standard procedures to input text and numerical business data (such as sales, production, or accounts receivable) into a computer or other business machine. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
1. Uses basic computer skills to key customer names, addresses, statistical information, business information, account numbers, or other data.
2. Operates a variety of office machines to ensure the efficient and accurate handling of information.
3. Works under the direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Performs other clerical duties as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required and One (1) to three (3) years of administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) required
• Experience with standard office equipment (computer, fax, scanner) required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to use honesty and discretion when handling business information
• Dependable and adaptable to fast-paced work environment conditions
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, • PowerPoint)
• Data entry skills
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand, and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 10lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation, Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, Click Here.
- Job Reference: 671206948-2
- Date Posted: 29 July 2022
- Recruiter: Trugreen
- Location: Ankeny, Iowa
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent