We are looking for new talent to join Adelphi Research. We conduct market research, both qualitative and quantitative, and are exclusive to the pharmaceutical space. Through our work, we help provide insights that bring several new drugs to market to fundamentally impact the lives of patients living with a myriad of conditions, including oncology, neuroscience, immunology, diabetes and others. We have worked on some of the latest and most novel drugs that have improved patient quality of life, and more importantly extended it. It is rewarding work and we hope you will consider joining our team!
If you're looking for a company that strives to create a work environment that encourages and compliments you, you're curious, a critical thinker able to think outside the box, like challenges and are passionate about what you do, we definitely want to speak with you!
Our office is located in Doylestown, PA and we are flexible to hybrid or a permanently remote arrangement. We value passionate and dedicated researchers who are committed to a team oriented environment with career support and advancement opportunity.To be a Research Manager at Adelphi Research, you must be able to:
What you need to do the job:
- Demonstrate competence in the design of qualitative studies
- Demonstrate competence in writing screeners and questionnaires
- Write screeners and prepare discussion guides with limited supervision.
- Supervise fieldwork, manage vendor relations, and intervene effectively when necessary.
- Conduct telephone interviews which are client-monitored, at a high level of competence.
- Conduct in-person interviews in front of client at a highly proficient level.
- Analyze and prepare near-final' report of detailed findings with minimal guidance from senior staff.
- Demonstrate competence in developing conclusions and drawing marketing implications to address client needs in collaboration with other team members and/or senior staff.
- Be knowledgeable in both quantitative and qualitative research; Specializing in qualitative
- Work on and contribute to several projects simultaneously, including as a lead project director
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior research staff, as needed.
- Travel, as required to conduct qualitative research.
- Work effectively as a team member within a highly collaborative working environment.
- Interact with clients on a regular basis, keeping them in touch regarding progress on the project, advising about fieldwork issues, making sure they are kept in the loop during all phases of the project. Develops and maintains client relationships, demonstrating good judgment and client management skills.
- In person client travel is required
- Bachelor's degree essential; advanced education an advantage
- 3-5 years' experience as a market researcher, pharmaceutical experience a plus
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we're focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us-we look forward to getting to know you.