Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a UX Researcher who will help our clients focus on their number one priority - their customers. They will champion empathy around intrinsic or explicit user needs and be an active contributor to the design of compelling experiences with designers, product managers, and engineers. They will use their gifts to conduct primary research, field visits, ethnography, surveys, usability testing, logs analysis and more.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology - we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental researchers, designers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Apply now.
- Execute research projects to unearth compelling data and insights critical to experience design
- Participate in all phases of research for the purposes of formulating strategy, discovering opportunities, defining requirements, and assessing designs
- Facilitate all types of qualitative research, including in-person and remote interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, participatory design sessions, diary studies, etc.
- Analyze research data and create outputs such as user requirements, consumer journeys, personas and other conceptual frameworks to describe the end-user experience
- Communicate research findings in a clear, concise and visual way
- Advocate for the customer/end user in all phases of the design process
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches to UX systems that can drive impact for users' needs
- Contribute to client workshops, meetings, and other sessions
Your Skills & Experience
- Planning and executing design research projects
- Analyzing research data and communicating findings clearly
- Advocating for the end user/customer
- Process and specifications documentation
- Understanding of digital trends, business models, and techniques
- Presentation design
Set Yourself Apart With
- Knowledge of Atomic Design, as well as component-based design and development
- Strong visual design skills
Benefits of Working Here
Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
15 paid holidays throughout the year
Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at hiring@ or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.