Role Description: The client designs, details, and procures steel building packages for commercial construction projects. This position will primarily function as a project manager for our projects in and around the state of Tennessee. Day-to-day activities will include coordinating the purchasing and delivery of materials, communicating with general contractors and architects, troubleshooting field issues, and occasionally visiting job sites. It is imperative that the correct candidate has an advanced understanding of metal buildings and the larger PEMB industry.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits working with a small, dynamic, solutions-focused team. If you are a high-performer who is tired of corporate red tape getting in the way of doing your job, this is the right spot for you!
- Minimum of (5) years experience in the metal building industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity working with standard Microsoft software products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Honest and dependable.
- Able to be in Nashville, TN area within a one or two-hour drive.
- Ability to work effectively from a home office.
- Detailing, project management, or installation experience with metal buildings.
- Experience with MBS, AutoCAD, and Tekla software programs.