Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool
provides relief staffing resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part of our ministry serving older adults.
We are looking for a RN that wants flexibility, but has the availability and desire to pick up shifts. We are hiring for both on call and full time status right now. Must be open to two of the three shifts (example: AM/NOC, PM/NOC or AM/PM).If you would like to:
... then we'd like to talk to you!
- Work Less weekends (more below)
- Travel to a variety of PHS locations (need to willing to drive up to 30 miles from your home)
- Get to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in different care settings (Assisted Living, Long-Term Care and Transitional Care)
- Earn a base pay rate, shift differential for the PM and NOC as well as a float pool bonus of $60 each shift.
- Full Time Central Staffing employees are agreeing to work 2 weekend shifts per month (no every other weekend requirement).
- On Call Central Staffing employees are agreeing to work a minimum of 5 shifts a month including 1 weekend shift.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Salary: $32.20 - $34.88/hour
The Central Staffing Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. As a Central Staffing RN you are relied upon for providing vital staffing support to our nursing care teams.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- A minimum of 6 months prior experience in LTC, TCU or Hospital.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able and willing to travel to communities within a 30 mile radius of your home.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability, ability to adapt to the scheduling and staffing needs at various PHS communities.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.