Integrity Home Care + Hospice is looking for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Lebanon, Missouri. This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Laclede, Camden, Dallas, Hickory, Miller, Morgan, Phelps, Pulaski, and St. Clair counties.
Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about opportunities in your area.
Integrity Home Care + Hospice is seeking individuals in your area to provide high quality home care. We believe our clients deserve to have a safe home life with dignity and independence. If you enjoy providing patient care within a home setting and are inspired to uphold our promise of quality care, this is your opportunity to make a difference!
Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Leadership
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
- Verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience preferred.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Integrity Home Care + Hospice offers a comprehensive benefits plan
- We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
- Our employees enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
We invite you to join our family at Integrity Home Care + Hospice, where together we can truly make a difference.