Westfield Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
***Newly Increased Pay Rates***
Westfield Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for our skilled nursing facility in Westfield, MA.
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of care, monitoring and evaluating the outcome of practice and standards of care, and for providing direct nursing care in a self - directed manner.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS RN Westfield for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- FT/PT/PRN 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service