Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking a talented Registered Nurse to work as the Clinical Care Patient Navigator-RN for Cancer Services.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will promote the desired clinical outcome for patients by using knowledge of pathophysiology, physical and psychosocial assessment and by using evidence-based practice.
As an RWHS Clinical Care Patient Navigator-RN, you will:
- Serve as an ongoing resource for patients during the treatment decision period
- Educate the patient and family about the disease and treatment options through survivorship
- Serve as the frontline liaison for patients regarding care management and coordination, social and psychosocial support, financial support and counseling and nutritional support
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- A compact or State of Nebraska Registered Nurse License; must have NE license within 60 days of hire
- OCN Certification Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years medical-surgical nursing experience
- Oncology nursing practice experience and ambulatory car experience preferred
We look forward to speaking with you.