Redwood Terrace in Escondido, CA, one of 11 HumanGood life plan communities named among the "Best Nursing Homes of 2021-2022" by US News & World Report, is hiring an RN for its Skilled Nursing team.
** Full-time, 11PM-7AM ** $30 - $40/Hr. (DOE) ** $4,000 Sign-on Bonus
A day in the life may include:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm
- Performing comprehensive nursing evaluations and assessments
- Initiating plan of care as needed and appropriately supervising resident care
- Developing assignments in coordination with the care partners and keeping each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Current/prior nursing experience in skilled nursing, post-acute or sub-acute senior care preferred
What's in it for you?
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, seven paid holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a generous Tuition Reimbursement benefit to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications