We Are Hiring:
Title: Registered Nurse Emergency Services RN
Shift: Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN; Multiple shifts available, Mid Shift Night Shift, and Rotating
Department: Emergency Department
Hospital: Ascension Providence
Location: 6901 Medical Pkwy, Waco, TX 76712
Come, join Ascension as an ED nurse and start living and loving your calling! At Ascension Providence, we know where our true value lies. It's not only the eleven-county area and more than 1.8 million people we serve. It's in our associates. Including, possibly, you.
***We are also hiring***
Title: RN Fellowship- Registered Nurse
Cohort: October 10th, 2022
The Ascension Providence RN Fellowship is designed for experienced nurses who are interested in transitioning from one clinical specialty into a new specialty. This means, these nurses are moving from clinical practice areas they are currently working or have prior experience, into a new specialty. Just like the RN Residency, an experienced nurse may be hired into one of the different specialties we have to participate in the RN Fellowship program.
We offer a Robust Sign on Bonus / Competitive Compensation / Excellent Benefits
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (GN) obtained prior to start date or job transfer date is required-OR-Temporary or Current Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice in the state of Texas is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date-OR current home state license for multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure compact is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following required:
- Advanced Life Support obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
With a team of over 2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence is now one of the largest employers in Waco, Texas. We offer a place of respect and inclusion, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development.If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Providence is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.