** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse ATRMC (IMCU)
Additional Position Details: .9 FTE | Full Time Employee | Variable Schedule Nights
External candidates are eligible for a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus in addition to a Generous Relocation Assistance package for external, out of area candidates!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit for more details!
*All bonus payouts are subject to tax
Questions? Please email [email protected] for details!
Meet Yvonne, Charge Nurse and learn more about our Critical Care team at ATRMC!
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center (ATRMC) in Grants Pass is a community hospital that offers a wide range of high-quality medical care to residents of Southern Oregon. The 125-bed hospital combines the small hospital feel with the high-tech capabilities of a modern facility.
Asante Three Rivers received the Pathway to Excellence designation in 2019 for the third time from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The hospital is one of only two in Oregon to achieve this honor, and one of only 23 hospitals worldwide to have achieved the designation three or more times. The Pathway to Excellence designation recognizes health care organizations that have made a commitment to creating a nursing practice environment that empowers and engages staff. Asante Three Rivers is a multi-year recipient of the CMS 5 star ranking for quality and safety and is also ranked among the top providers of orthopedic services in Oregon.
Asante Three Rivers Medical Center Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU) has 12 beds which operate 24 hours per day. All rooms are private. This unit cares for a variety of patients, including those who are suffering from serious conditions, such as diabetes mellitus, electrolyte imbalances, renal failure, liver failure, gastrointestinal bleeds, blood disorders, cancer, sepsis, surgical patients, respiratory distress or multi-system organ failure.
As an IMCU RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with fellow members of the critical care team including RT, PT, OT, Pharmacy, Surgeons and Hospitalists
- Care for patients with PCAs and epidurals
- Care for patients on heparin, insulin, or cardizem drips
- Care for stable traches and patients who require respiratory support
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Minimum one year of acute care experience preferred
- Basic arrhythmia proficiency preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified by American Heart Association (AHA) required within 6 months of start date
- CCRN: Critical Care Registered Nurse
- PCCN: Progressive Care Certified Nurse
What We Offer
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.