At North Texas Heart Center, our mission is to provide comprehensive, compassionate, high quality cardiovascular care in Dallas and the surrounding North Texas communities.
Our Cardiologists, in concert with your personal physician, our highly skilled staff of nurses, and other health care professionals, are committed to delivering superior cardiology services. Keeping in mind the patient /physician relationship, our emphasis is not only on cardiovascular treatment, but also on the prevention of heart disease through patient education and lifestyle modifications.
Established in 1988, North Texas Heart Center is one of the oldest practices in the Dallas area. From the beginning, the physicians of North Texas Heart Center have made quality patient care their highest priority. Our commitment to excellence continues today and guides the course of every decision made by the physicians in our practice.
North Texas Heart Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Registered Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
HERE to view full job description.