Mountain Vista Medical Center Posted Date:
2/8/2022 About Mountain Vista Medical Center Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses
Tempe St. Luke s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
Required SKILL SET:
- Manages and directs the Department's administrative and financial functions. Prepares and is accountable for Departmental operating budgets and the capital budget.
- Communicate with laboratory medical director to assure appropriate Quality Improvement initiatives are identified and facilitated.
- Evaluate personnel in accordance with performance standards in histology, phlebotomy, biochemistry, microbiology, hematology, serology, cytology, and blood bank.
- Addresses complaints regarding laboratory functions and works with supervisors to resolve the complaints.
- Facilitates all audits and regulatory preparedness for the DNV and CAP according to industry and federal guidelines.
- Strategically works with other leaders to coordinate processes and workflows to optimize efficiency for all lab-related functions in all clinical departments.
- Works directly with senior leadership of each hospital to create strategic and operational plans for growth and improvement.
- Can function as a Medical Technologist or other functions performing lab tests and quality control as needed.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Recent managerial experience in the clinical laboratory of an acute care hospital is required.