Role: Quotations Officer or Technical Sales Co-ordinator
A new opportunity has become available working for a highly successful and market leading manufacturing company.
This is an office based role joining a supportive and driven team within the Technical Design / Quotations Department. We are looking for a proactive person with pricing, quotations or Sales Administration experience. Excellent on-going training and growth opportunities are available.
You will need to prepare component-based quotations from drawings and plans and see them through to order input. You will liaise with the internal and external sales teams, customers and agents and supply them with great customer service and recommend products and services to meet their needs. Please note that is not a sales role however, you will be dealing with a busy and demanding sales team therefore confidence and personality is key.
- A results driven individual who can work under pressure to tight time-lines - the quotation turnaround is generally 24 hours
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Communicating new product developments and technical advice to customers
- Creating a list or bill of materials from the technical drawing or specification - component and material take offs
- Preparation of the quotation using Excel
- Being proactive to gain further detail required to provide an accurate quotation - mainly via email and telephone communication
- Someone who responds well to being busy
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings to break down a list of components to price
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude
- An outgoing personality
- An ability to persuade others
- Confidence presenting technical product information and solutions over the phone
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent new role with great opportunities to progress your career. Fantastic company benefits, working Mon - Fri, office hours. Please APPLY NOW or contact the team at Square Peg Associates for further detail.