We are currently seeking a Quality Performance Improvement Data Analyst
to join our PM&I team. This full time role will work days (primarily remote).
Under general supervision,
the Quality & Performance Improvement Data Analyst provides assistance and guidance to HHS staff in the area of quality data reporting and analysis, works with and leads internal groups to develop and improve quality reporting systems and processes, and trains HHS staff on quality-related software tools Required COVID-19 Vaccinations for Employees
Hennepin Healthcare will begin requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This includes all employees, volunteers, students, and contracted staff, with limited exemptions for medical or religious reasons. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and lead quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- Plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects and major assignments to support long and short term business objectives.
- Translate project objectives and improvement plans in a meaningful way to foster diverse cross functional team members understanding and support.
- Manage and respond to changing priorities, staff readiness and leadership directives adjusting project plans as needed to continue progress toward objectives
- Evaluate clinical quality data and identify areas for quality improvement using a variety of tools and data from multiple data sources.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulatory data requirements and healthcare quality improvement techniques.
- Analyze and present quality findings to medical, nursing, and administrative audiences.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding reporting tools, methodologies and data management approaches used to support quality initiatives.
- Manage organizational operation of one or more quality/reporting tools or system.
- Validate and maintain integrity of quality data across multiple systems.
- Manage HHS s relationship with one or more external data vendors or customers.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers, senior management and business leads across the company.