Based in Malton, North Yorkshire
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off - Days
Pay: £11.40 per hour
We are looking for someone who can really have positive influence on business progression and could bring experience of working in a food industry, has process knowledge, and experience of completing internal audits within a Food Manufacturing facility and driving improvement.
You will be expected to:
- Identify any issues ahead of them arising, taking appropriate actions and dealing with them as and when required.
- Take and manage corrective actions - making sure corrective actions completed, recorded and any complex issues are reported to Quality Manager.
- Check all relevant production paperwork is completed correctly by production staff.
- Work closely with production team and Shift Managers ensuring all QMS practises are followed.
- Complete GMP and Process Control audits.
- Conduct CCP verification and report any non-conformances as per approved processes.
- Complete microbiological swabbing and product sampling.
- Complete quality attribute assessments on finished product to the defined attributes and a specified frequency.
- Complete raw material intake checks to unsure products comply with agreed standards.
You must have:
- Relevant experience as QA within food manufacturing.
- Display a full understanding of a QA requirements.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to document potential issues clearly and concisely.
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday)
- Additional holiday on your birthday (starts 2nd year)
- Access to PerkBox discounts portal
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
Reports to: QA Manager
The Tofoo Co are starting a tofu revolution - one delicious, healthy meal at a time and we need YOU! We're looking for a QA colleagues to join out ever expanding team.
We have happy and engaged staff where the belief is quality beats quantity. This extremely exciting entrepreneurial business make tofu but not any old tofu, the real stuff- natural, sustainable, organic and traditional made by hand and packed in Yorkshire.
Privately owned by passionate people with a long history working in the UK Food sector, The Tofoo Co plan to change the way we eat helping us all to make better choices without compromising on taste. With a clear vision, most major retailers on board and a growing loyal customer following, The Tofoo Co will make a difference to how we shop, cook and eat.
The Tofoo Co in just 6 years has become the UK market leader in tofu & turnover has increased from £600k to £20 million and now employs more than 150 people. We have the ambition to treble turnover in the next 10 years.