ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Microbiologist, Product Testing.
The QC Microbiologist, Product Testing will Perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process samples and final products
- Perform microbiological and chemical testing for product, in-process samples, and raw materials according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s). This testing including, but is not limited to, Bioburden, Microbials, Bacterial Endotoxin Testing, Microbial Identifications, TOC/Conductivity, Sterility Testing, Growth Promotion and Enumeration of Biological Indicators.
- Perform instrument/equipment calibration or preventative maintenance according to written procedures.
- Participate in material and reagent receipt for the QC Microbiology Laboratory
- Assist in the generation of work order requests
- Assist in performing inventory and ordering, as needed
- Participate in daily and monthly meetings
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Utilize cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
Education Requirements: B.S. in Biological Science or related science discipline.
Experience Requirements: This position requires 0-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting. Work in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc) preferred, but not required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.