Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $171.00 - 183.00
This facility is looking for a Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p with one weekday off and 1:4 weekend call and rounding
- Job Setting: Acute care hospital
- Types of Cases: Candidates will need to be willing and able to cover some adolescents, including at a minimum, taking call for the adolescent unit and doing weekend rounding on adolescent patients
- Credentialing Timeframe:
- Support Staff: Nurses and psychiatry technicians on the units and social workers support with therapy and discharge planning
- Board Certified or True Board Eligible
Natural beauty abounds in this eastern Idaho town, where Yellowstone and the Grand Teton National Parks are just a short drive away. Stay in town to enjoy the city's unique splendor with its superb views of the Snake River and the rapids that gave the town its name. With its low cost of living, plethora of outdoor activity and thriving economy, Idaho Falls is an ideal locale to call home.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md