- Grow your career within one of the most respected contractors in Milwaukee
- Very competitive compensation package with room for growth
About Our Client
One of Milwaukee's most stable companies. Strong leadership out of top construction companies in the business.
Their pipeline is set for the next couple years with multiple large projects beginning. This is the reason for the opening. They have no plans of slowing down.
Specialize in Multi-Family, Corporate Offices, Higher and Lower Education, Health Care/Senior Living, Religious & Municipal buildings.
- Project Locations: Mainly Milwaukee area and some Northcentral WI
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2022 leading into 2023
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $90,000 - $120,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure (4% match)
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- Generous PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Hybrid flexibility