- Amazing Training and Mentorship Programs
- Leading Midwest Luxury Multifamily Builder
About Our Client
My client is a full-service Multifamily Development, Construction, and Management team based in Greenwood, Indiana. There team works in unison to entitle, develop, build, and manage multifamily apartment projects across the country. The client has completed over 50 projects across 17 different states. Their proprietary market research criteria paired with a disciplined business model reduces risk and allows us to create desirable, high-end multifamily housing that produces superior risk-adjusted returns. The client's vision is to become the most successful multifamily company in the country and use that success to better our team, the neighborhoods in which we work, and the lives of those who chose to call our communities home.
The Project Manager will
- Manage all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtain, assemble, distribute and fill all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Schedule projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports and cost tracking reports.
- Build and maintain relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience in Construction, experience managing multiple projects at a time
- Tenant Improvement project experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details. Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
What's on offer for the Project Manager
- Very competitive base salary
- Profit sharing program
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Notable project backlog and pipeline
- Annual structured reviews
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage