The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with tasks to push specific projects forward. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards