DirectViz Solutions, (DVS) is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We are looking to hire a full-time IT Program Manager. This position, located in Washington, DC and requires a Top Secret clearance. This individual should possess Information Technology experience, with no less than three (3) years of recent experience in managing multiple, cross-functional teams or projects consisting of no less than 100 personnel and advising senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise architecture, network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and managing the development, implementation, and performance of IT managed service solutions similar in size, scope, and complexity.
-. Demonstrated experience with the management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills within programs similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience transitioning efforts similar in size, scope, and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric contracts that must conform to KPIs.
The PM shall assign taskings to Contractor personnel, supervise on-going technical efforts, and manage overall task order performance. The PM shall have the ultimate authority to commit the Contractor's organization and make decisions for the Contractor's organization in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems. The PM shall be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments, as well as be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues. The PM shall provide the following types of support:
- Strategic directions for the infrastructure function at the enterprise level.
- Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
- Interface with business unit executives and other IT functional area executives to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards, and procedures for the enterprise.
- Analyze and predict trends and develop long-range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness of the enterprise's IT infrastructure.
- Participate in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
- Proactively research and recommend courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
- Utilize metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements for driving the performance of IT service delivery.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Task Order.
Clearance: Top Secret
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or comparable framework certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP ) certification.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher or an equivalent certification.
Education: Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.