Job Details:Lead Structural/Civil Engineer
My client, a leader in the power industry has an immediate need for a Lead Civil/Structural Engineer who will take charge of the civil/structural aspects of capital projects, upgrades to facilities, expansion projects, etc.The successful applicant can be based out of NJ, PA or MA
- BS-Civil/Structural Engineering
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with engineering analysis/design and field experience
- Successful applicant MUST have experience working in a heavy industrial environment (Chemical / co-gen or utility plant)
- Cradle to grave project management experience
- Very knowledgeable about structural inspections/aging facility assessments and repair/upgrade procedures
- Well versed in foundation design, soil retaining structures, ability to design structural platforms/support structures/review
- Ability to act as SME on all civil/structural related activities
- Ideally a PE license or FE/EIT is the minimum requirement
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time to other facilities
- Position comes with superb benefits, bonus (15%) and incentive plans and up to 7% 401k match**
To apply, please send your resume to nj@
Please add me on LinkedIn!
I look forward to connecting with you!