Primary Teaching Assistants required South LondonASAP start£80-90 per day
We are currently working with a number of primary schools in south London that require KS1 and KS2 teaching assistants for full time positions starting in asap (Monday - Friday, 8.30am-4pm, term time).
As a teaching assistant you will be:
- dedicated to helping children achieve their attainment levels
- you will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- you will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for children to learn.
- you will assist the teacher in areas also including behaviour management, consistently promoting positive behaviour, and in assisting with their general learning and development.
- have good presentation and demonstrate good articulation skills
Ideally you will already have some experience of working with children, or you may be considering furthering your career in education as a teacher. You may either have a teaching assistant qualification or similar, or hold a degree.
If you wish to be considered please respond to this advert by sending your up to date CV outlining relevant skills and experience/qualifications for this role.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'