SNP Transformations, Inc. is a world-leading provider of software solutions for digital transformation processes and automated data migrations, has developed a new solution package for moving SAP landscapes to the cloud in a simple and predictable manner. The cloud migration package is based on the data transformation platform CrystalBridge®, which automates the migration of SAP systems to the cloud, therefore providing a fast and secure move. With more than 12,000 successful projects globally, SNP's Data Transformation Platform and its BLUEFIELD approach have fast-tracked the world's largest and most complex enterprise acquisitions, divestitures, cloud migrations and SAP S/4HANA migrations.
Certified by SAP and with solution attestations by independent auditors PWC and EY, SNP offers the highest level of assurance in IT transformation projects. It has offices throughout Americas, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC regions.
Results to be Achieved:
SNP Transformations Inc. is seeking a Pre-Sales Solution Architect. The overall responsibility of the Solution Architect is to demo, propose and work with our customers to architect the best solutions for M&A use cases, Migrations to S/4, and Moves to the Cloud.The Solutions Architect role will:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Act as an SNP product expert during the pre-sales process, understanding the suite of SNP applications and be able to clearly communicate benefits and features
- Understand how the SNP product suite applies to different customer transformation scenarios
- Gather customer requirements and map SNP applications to drive to a final proposal and closure
- Conduct SNP product demos and analysis to existing and potential customers
- Lead/Participate in customer workshops
- Effectively work in a team selling environment with SNP Leadership, Account Executives, Service Delivery colleagues and partners
- Provide feedback, refine, and enhance the technical pre-sales process and materials as required
- Support additional pre-sales activities as necessary including webinars, conferences etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP SD, MM and FI modules and the corresponding business processes including external integration with other solutions.
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree, or other relevant technical degree
- 10+ years of experience in pre-sales and solutions architecture.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with both highly technical teams and non-technical business leaders
- Track record of having seen customer deployments through, overcoming technical challenges, and ultimately resulting in a successful outcome.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with SAP data migration projects for new implementations, landscape transformations or other migrations/system upgrades
- S/4HANA migration experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: SNP Transformations Inc. possesses a strong commitment to diversity and values an inclusive environment. We expect all team members to champion that environment. Our diversity allows us to better understand our customers, communities, and each other. SNP Transformations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. SNP Transformations, Inc. is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, please visit .