PR & Events Assistant - New Opportunity in Chicago!
Availability: Full Time and Part Time
Start Date: As soon as possible, can be negotiable
More about this all-NEW Sales, PR & Events Assistant position:
With this new opportunity you will be working as part of our amazing team. Ultimately, you will become the go-to face of our client's brand, dealing with sales and promotions of our client's products and services in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner at our private site events.
In this position you'll be learning and applying basic sales, marketing, client relations, customer satisfaction and branding techniques. Individuals that produce consistent results will have the chance to assume additional responsibilities as well.
Responsibilities of the PR & Events Assistant Role:
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face At Our Private Site Events
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Collection Of New Customer details
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients Through Sales daily
We're interested in meeting with people that are:
- Able to commute to our office in Chicago for work
- Are over the age of 18
- Individuals that want to work in a positive, exciting working environment
- People that want to grow personally and professionally and
- Candidates that work well in team environments
No previous experience? NO PROBLEM. We love working with people that are eager to learn, so if you're ready to learn, we are ready to teach. In addition, we provide all-inclusive paid training and ongoing coaching and mentorship to all our existing and future employees.
Benefits of Joining our Awesome Team:
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Team nights out in downtown Chicago
- Attendance at award galas or black-tie events
- Plus, much more!
Don't wait any longer to make the most out not only your career, but also your future! Apply NOW!
For Consideration: Send in your resume, LinkedIn profile, or cover letter as soon as possible. We will be contacting qualified individuals immediately upon review.
Interview process: Interviews will be conducted via zoom initially however as this is not a remote position, all shortlisted candidates will be required to commute to the office in Chicago.
Let's get your career started today! Apply Now!