Apply for this job now
Physician / Surgery - Bariatric / New York / Permanent / Physicians Job
- New York
- Job Type
- 17 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Seeking a board certified, fellowship trained Bariatric Surgeon to join an established Bariatric Surgery practice for both the outpatient and inpatient/OR settings. The practice coordinates care with behavioral health, endocrinology, and nutritional care The center is growing and is seeking to hire an additional Bariatric Surgeon to see patients at its office in Troy, NY and to work with both the General and Bariatric Surgery teams Call coverage is 1:3 rotation Applicants should have the following:
• Board Certification or Board Eligibility
• NYS license required.
• Minimally Invasive Bariatric fellowship training required. Competitive salary with incentives: Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances, Paid malpractice, including post employment tail coverage, CME time & expense allowance, Paid time away from the practice, Retirement savings program with employer matching program
Community/Facility info: Physician governed, multi-specialty group. The Capital District of NY is a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting. It includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady and Troy and the surrounding area. The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including great golf, water-sports, camping, hiking, and great skiing. It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events. Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes. We have a wealth of higher education opportunities in our region and are known as NY's Tech Valley. The Capital District is a short drive from beautiful Saratoga Springs and the scenic Adirondack, Berkshire, and Catskill Mountains. Centrally located, we are less than three hours from New York City and Boston.
Contact: For more information please contact Jason Brown at email protected or call .
- Job Reference: 714824811-2
- Date Posted: 17 September 2022
- Recruiter: International Medical Placement, Ltd.
- Location: New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent