As a part of the OptumCare network, ProHealth Physicians is growing its Otolaryngology practice! Full and Part time positions are available. The new Otolaryngologist will be joining a team of 10 ENTs and ENT sub-specialists. Locations across the State!
- Full-time or Part-time
- General Otolaryngology, pediatric otolaryngology, head and neck otolaryngology will be considered
- In-practice referrals as well as a great community demand
- Large call group
- Group wide EMR (Allscripts)
- Privileges at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- Future growth potential
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- We are a physician-led provider group practicing in a value-oriented model
- Putting physicians at the center of care
- Driving towards the Quadruple Aim with a focus on quality & innovation
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak for their license
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
About ProHealth Physicians
ProHealth Physicians , a part of OptumCare, is Connecticuts leading health care delivery organization. ProHealth is focused on reinventing health care to help keep people healthier and feeling their best. Our family of primary care providers and specialists care for more than 360,000 people statewide. We are privileged to be trusted by our patients with their health and well-being.
Our premier group currently employs 250 Physicians and 150 APCs in the specialties of family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, neurology, rhinology, otology, laryngology, facial plastics, gastroenterology, cardiology, sleep medicine, behavioral and developmental pediatrics.