Fun and fast-paced, Ob-dominant practice is looking to add an ob/gyn to their very busy office. The recruited physician will get to follow their patients throughout the pregnancy and deliver their own patient s babies creating life long bonds. Candidates can decide how much GYN they want to incorporate into their practice.
Currently, all GYN is outsourced. Newly recruited physician will join one other ob/gyn, and share in coverage, allowing for a great work/life balance.
- Employee and family Health Care Insurance- This is an incredible plan with heavily discounted or free in-network care.
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hours of paid CTO/year- this generally equates to 4 weeks vacation
- 40 hours (1 week) CME and $5,000/yr stipend for CME/year
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance of $750,000
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
- Assistance with moving expenses
Knoxville, TN is an incredible southern gem. It is a beautiful, mid-sized southern city with a big town vibe. There is also NO state income tax. We have recently been ranked a top 10 college town. The University of Tennessee s main undergraduate campus is located near-by to the hospital with world class, family-friendly sports and activities. We have a local minor league baseball team that draws quite a crowd on game days. We are also located 15 mins from the international airport. There are many beautiful lakes in the area, which most avail themselves of in the summer months. The most visited national park, Smokey Mountain National Forest is 45 minutes away and has a myriad of tourist attractions and other family-friendly activities, including Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood s amusement park and their waterpa