National managed services platform in the Nephrology space integrates leading nephrologists, frontier technologies and local clinical care teams to improve lives and reduce costs through the delivery of personalized and compassionate care in the home. Oftentimes, we are the patient s first experience with a kidney specialist!
We seek full-time Internists to join our rapidly growing team as we transform the delivery of kidney care in Jackson, Mississippi!
Your career will benefit from this unique opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise in a managed care, population health context. Enjoy:
- A sophisticated, outcomes-driven approach that promotes palliative care where clinically appropriate and focuses on patient education, autonomy and quality of life.
- Working with field clinicians to design and implement care plans.
- The ability to practice medicine in a forward-looking, evidence-based environment committed to raising renal care outcomes nationwide.
- A focus on prevention of acute episodes including hospital readmissions.
- Combination of telehealth and occasional home visits.
The successful candidate must have:
- Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- At least one year of experience treating patients with CKD and ESRD.
- Demonstrated experience applying evidence-based clinical criteria.
- The desire to practice in a forward-looking renal care environment focused on population health management.
To be considered, please contact Selena Dickherber: