Orthopedics opening in Teaneck, New Jersey. An interventional pain management and orthopedic Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a highly regarded hospital team in Northern New Jersey. This is a full time permanent position. Excellent benefits and competitive compensation are offered.
Bergen County is just a short distance from New York City via the George Washington Bridge and the Holland & Lincoln Tunnels for tourists and day-trippers. From the Jersey Shore, Bergen County is easy to get to via the Garden State Parkway or the New Jersey Turnpike.
For information on this opportunity, or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Emily Wood at Click Here to Apply or send your resume in strict confidence to Click Here to Apply Reference JOB
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Experience in either Orthopedics or Pain Management required
- PA or NP
- 30 minutes from NYC
- Full time permanent position
- Excellent benefits
- NJ license
- Multiple cultural special interests
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail