Who is HCR ManorCare
- A wholly-owned subsidiary of ProMedica
- Mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
- 50,000 + employees nationwide
- A network of over 400 skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehabilitation, hospice and home health care locations.
What do we look for in an employee
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Physical Therapist - PT. Are you passionate about a significant and rewarding career assisting our patients in a time of need If so, we are looking for you!
Our Physical Therapists are the cornerstone to HCR ManorCare's dedication to our mission of providing top quality care to our patients. Our goal is to equip you with the direction and training along with advanced tools and technology to build our culture in line with our philosophy. We aim to employ a PT that has a similar passion focused on the care that our patients deserve!
Do you believe our mission aligns with the direction you envision your career growing
What are some of the major job functions of our Physical Therapists - PTs
- Plan and administer prescribed PT treatment programs; help restore your patients function, relieve pain, and prevent disability following illness, disease, or injury
- Take your patient s medical history
- Conduct tests and measures to identify potential and/or existing problems your patients are facing
- Complete re-examinations as needed
- Develop discharge plans
What are the PERKS of working here
In addition to great pay, generous time off, and a wide variety of benefits, you'll also be a part of a culture focused on team spirit, work/life balance and unlimited growth opportunities to take your career to the next level. Let us bring out the best in you!
What qualifies me to be a PT with HCR ManorCare Location
450 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Barberton, OHEducational Requirements
Master's in Physical Therapy, or foreign equivalent; or a Bachelor's or foreign equivalent, plus 5 years as a dynamic PTPosition Requirements
Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program and licensed or eligible for licensure in applicable state where working
Job Specific Details:
This position will work at least 2 weekends/month.