Perfect Binder Operator
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Versailles, KY
The main job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Direct a binder crew to produce safely and efficiently good, quality product.
- Use mechanical skills to set up and run machine.
- Thoroughly read and understand job specifications on a job ticket, to ensure customer satisfaction through quality product.
- Ensure proper materials and product are prepped at the machine, and train/ assist crew members to obtaining replacement product from Material Handling as necessary.
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, make minor repairs, and perform routine maintenance on machine.
- Follow detailed written instructions to complete safety and production reports and all other paperwork as required.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work area.
- Preferer bindery knowledge with 3-5 years' work experience in perfect binder operation.
- Prefer experience with Muller and Kolbus equipment.
- Ability to read a ruler, both metric and standard.
- Must have leadership skills to direct crewmembers.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work directly with employees and internal customers.
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing the work with or without reasonable accommodation
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or .