Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
24 months of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Unit experience is required.
Candidates must have applied for Maryland license or compact license before applying for this role.
There is a mileage limit of 50 miles in order to be considered a traveler for this role.
COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Facility is looking for Chemo Infusion RN
- Shift: 36 - 40 Hours per week, Monday - Friday with possibility of Rotating Saturdays. No Weekends/Holidays. No Call.
- 2 years of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology & Infusion Experience - Required
- BLS requires AHA.
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: MD
- Certifications: APHON Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: - -
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2022-08-17
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5