At Reed, we are looking for Qualified Secondary PE Teachers to join our Supply Team for day to day and long term opportunities.
With numerous new school partnerships, we are currently seeking to add to our talent pool of Secondary Teachers.
We're fortunate to boast some excellent schools in Surrey and South London and with the new school year upon us, Secondary Teachers across various subjects are in demand!
By joining Reed's supply pool, you'll be assigned to a dedicated consultant within our friendly team who will work with you to find you the perfect match of schools. The best bit is, you can work as much or as little as you like!
You'll need to attend a face-to-face meeting with us where we'll complete all the necessary checks for working in education including references and Enhanced DBS checks.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- High expectations of children's achievement and progress
- A creative, innovative approach to teaching the UK Curriculum
- A real desire to make a positive difference to children
- A DBS on the update service or be willing to gain one
- Right to work in the UK
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- Market leading benefits for temporary staff
- Excellent rates of pay and multiple payment options
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with high street vouchers on offer
- Flexible working in fantastic, friendly schools