Apply for this job now
PBO Senior Preferred Banker
- New York
- Job Type
- 22 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team's goal is to support our clients' banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank's deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
See service from a higher perspective
As a PBO Senior Preferred Banker, you will be responsible for growing a personal portfolio of business by developing and maintaining customers by offering a full range of First Republic products and services. You will be responsible for understanding the customers financial needs, recommending the right products and services and resolving customer issues as they arise. In this position you will be expected to develop client relationships through positive customer experiences.
What you'll do as a PBO Senior Preferred Banker:
- Utilizes all available resources to provide the best solution to ultimately enrich and create a memorable customer experience.
- Processes customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures.
- Files and maintains bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures.
- Prepares and balances daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository.
- Participates in maintenance of the branch office to represent the office in a positive manner.
- Promotes and introduces new banking products and services to customers.
- Understands customer needs to refer them to Relationship Managers, Preferred Bankers, and Trust Officers.
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business and minimize customer attrition.
- Proactively seeks ways to develop and expand customer relationships in order to build a book of business and contribute towards meeting individual and branch sales goals.
- Actively participate in branch sales promotions.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Three years of relationship banking experience
- A college degree preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- An interest in sales
- An enthusiastic and professional attitude
- The ability to coach and mentor team members to perform above expectations
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasioannouncedthat,effective December27, 2021,allprivate sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19toattendwork in the office. ReasonableMedical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you.Please view New York'sGuidance on Accommodations for Workersfor more information.
- Job Reference: 718492080-2
- Date Posted: 22 September 2022
- Recruiter: First Republic Bank
- Location: New York
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent