At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. Meticulous. A technical enthusiast. A closer. A futurist.
As our Parts Fulfillment Coordinator, you'll be challenged and rewarded. Impact our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and know you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
Modern Packaging , a ProMach division, is currently seeking a Parts Fulfillment Coordinator to join our Operations team.
Does this work interest you?
- Provide counter service to all assembly associates who need parts or materials to perform their jobs
- Receive parts and perform stocking duties in our manufacturing facility
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the parts room
- Day Shift Hours: 7am to 5:30pm M-F and 7am to 12pm on Saturdays
- Overtime as required
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people are happy and choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Previous stockroom experience preferred, but not required - we offer training!
- Ability to multitask and meet timelines on deliverables; punctual and dependable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with capacity to learn new technology as required
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Effective English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read and understand related forms and specifications
- Occasionally required to lift 50 pounds (22.68 kg)
- Ability to stay organized and perform work in a safe and orderly fashion
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help