Start Your Career as an Parts Coordinator in a Growing Company
At ProMach, we're looking for people who want to shine. You'll have opportunities to take your career in the direction you desire. You can be creative. Strategic. Persuasive. Influential. A mechanical marvel. A customer service authority. Meticulous. A closer. A futurist.
You'll be challenged and rewarded. Make friends and have fun. Improve our customers' packaging performance and efficiency every day. Help build the future of packaging automation. We're proud of that and hope you will be too.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ID Technology is a packaging manufacturer looking for a Parts Coordinator. This position contributes to the success of the company by serving internal and external customers with professionalism and efficiency in the coordination and processing of spare part orders and general repairs. In this role you will...
- Provide professional & courteous customer service at all times
- Work directly with customers as needed while liaising with internal departments & vendors
- Ensure spare part orders and repairs are handled promptly & professionally
- Release parts orders following proper procedures.
- Create and maintain price and cost records
- Prepare reports, maintain logs & schedules
- In conjunction with planning and manufacturing, create job orders for parts orders as required.
- Create purchase orders for specific parts orders as required.
- Process stocks and post incoming spare part orders
- Compiles stock control reports such as consumption rate and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment
- Other duties as assigned
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task & adapt to changing priorities
- Computer literacy, with working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in customer service, planning or related field
- Technical knowledge of coding or labeling equipment a plus
- Syteline or similar ERP system knowledge a plus
- Customer focus
- Creative problem solver
What's in it for you?
There's no monopoly on good ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits - you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Pro Mach, Inc.
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to produce quality labels and tags efficiently and quickly. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers.
Curious about life at ProMach? Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Instagram !
More career opportunities to consider!
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- 1 - 3 years: Previous experience in customer service or related field
- Microsoft Excel
- Planning Skills
- ERP Software
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Analytical Skills
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization