Teller Part-Time (Emerald Parkway) Our Opportunity
We're hiring a part-time Teller to join our growing team at our Emerald Parkway
branch (located near the Cleveland Airport
). Ideal candidate will qualify for a $500.00 sign-on bonus . Who We Are
At Firefighters Community Credit Union, we believe people are far more than just their credit score. We pride ourselves on offering a warm, friendly environment while providing tools to make managing finances hassle-free. Our members truly make a difference: their deposits fund other member loans, and those loans help to keep both our rates and fees low. Every dollar of profit FFCCU makes is reinvested into the credit union and the community. FFCCU's foundation is local people making an impact on the lives of individuals and our community. We are people helping people. Who You Are
Our ideal candidate is a brand ambassador, providing exceptional member service and ensuring members receive assistance that exceeds expectations. This individual will assist members with their financial transactions, including processing loan payments, deposits and withdrawals. Good credit is important to us as we are a financial institution. Responsibilities
- Develop relationships with members and provide information about financial products and services.
- Accurately process financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; transferring funds from member accounts and generating money orders.
- Balance cash drawer
- Recommend products and services that benefit the member
- Minimum of six months of similar or related experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate a 10-key calculator and computer ke yboard by touch
- Physical requirements include moving frequently and regularly using wrists, hands, and or fingers; speaking clearly, hearing and understanding; visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents; should be able to exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally.
Sign-on bonus available for new teammates who start with the company beginning June 1, 2021, for a limited time only. A sign-on bonus of $500, which is subject to tax, will be paid to during the pay period following 90 days of employment. The teammate must complete a full 90 days of employment in order to be eligible .