Daniel Island Golf Club - Charleston, SCPosition Type
$9.00 - $9.00 Hourly
This position requires a highly self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision and interact with members at a high level. This position will meet and greet all members and their guests in a warm, friendly and professional manner in accordance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Stage golf carts with golf bags.
- Maintain staging area, driving range, and practice area set-up.
- Clean golf clubs, receive members at end of round, record finish time and report it to the Golf Shop.
- Inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance.
- Clean and maintain cart barn area.
- Help keep all working areas attractive, neat, clean and free of trash and waste.
- Follow procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart and range operations.
- Do not allow carts to clog passage area, arrange them neatly after having been used.
- Assist Golf Shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts and range operations.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to a manager and/or assistant manager.
- Follow procedures in management of carts.
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A positive attitude while on the job is essential.
- Ability to operate golf carts.
- Present a positive, professional image.
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented.
- Flexible availability including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to clearly communicate member needs to other team members and managers.
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand 6-8 hours.