With CLEAR, you are always you. CLEAR's mission is to enable frictionless and safe journeys using your identity. With more than 8 million members and 100+ partners across North America, CLEAR's identity platform connects you to the cards in your wallet - transforming the way you live, work and travel. Trust and privacy are the foundation of CLEAR. We have a commitment to members being in control of their own information and never sell member data. CLEAR is at the highest level of security by U.S. government regulators and is also certified as Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology under the SAFETY Act. Who We Are : How CLEAR works Health and Safety with our Touchless Verification Our Values About the Role:
The Operations Manager will be a part of our airport leadership team, assisting with the daily oversight of our operations at this location. The ideal candidate for this position is an excellent communicator who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A management background in airports is not necessary to be successful in this role, but you must be an excellent leader with a great track record. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure CLEAR's enrollment and verification operations are conducted with the highest levels of security and integrity, and in compliance with all TSA, airport, and CLEAR regulations, policies, and procedures
- Ensure CLEAR attendants are providing best-in-class customer service
- Serve as a CLEAR ambassador throughout the airport and airline community
- Drive new enrollments through the airport sales program by consistent sales coaching, contests and recognition. Conduct analysis to result in recommendations and implementation of ideas to generate new customers.
- Analyze key metrics, customer feedback and direct "on the floor" observations to make informed decisions on how to improve.
- Support an open and exciting internal corporate culture that motivates all team members, fostering creativity, innovation, advancement and a solution orientation.
- Train new and existing employees on all procedures, customer service and sales
- Collaborate with other CLEAR supervisors to create CLEAR best practices
- Work the lane when necessary to provide the best experience for our members and to met required security & customer service protocols
- Bachelor's Degree in business management and/or related field preferred.
- 3 years of work experience with at least 1 year of management experience in a customer facing operation.
- Solid leadership, administrative, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to motivate, mentor and influence others.
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience in, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, sales and adhering to compliance standards.
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite and Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Required to successfully complete a government background investigation
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.