Offset Platemaker - 2nd shift
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Versailles, KY
The primary function of this position is to put film flats over plates in exposure equipment, pull a vacuum to press flat tightly against the plate, expose the plate with light, remove the plate, and put it through the plate developer equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working in manufacturing
- Must be mechanically inclined with good math skills
- Strong knowledge of computer-controlled machinery in a production environment
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Bindery materials, supplies, and Job Jacket administration skills
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 859-879-4140 or .