Organon is a Womens Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of womens health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
Were looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, youll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
Its going to be an exciting futurecome be a part of it! THIS ROLE CAN BE 100% REMOTELY BASED . Primary Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Skills:
- The Network Service Delivery Engineer Role will include but is not limited to, engineering and planning for Data, Voice, Video, LAN/WAN/Wireless systems, remote access technologies, partner connectivity, perimeter/ firewall technologies, shop floor and MES, and facilities projects related to Data Center restructuring and corresponding site rationalization activity.
- The Network Service Delivery Engineer role will provide management oversight of operational third parties including network operations teams, network telecommunication expense management, and vendor management.
- The Network Engineer and Service Delivery role will serve as the regional point of contact for Network Services, and will develop a solid understanding of business needs and requirements, expectations, and service deliverables. The candidate will provide direction and deliver high-quality estimates and ensure that designs meet or exceed business requirements.
- The candidate will provide Program and Project Management support for the deployment of the global network solution requirements.
- The candidate will provide Program and Project Management support for the deployment of the Network Technology Services product line for new and/or renovated facilities at domestic and international locations.
- The Global Network Technology Infrastructure products associated with Telecom/Networking services include Wide Area Network, Internet Access, IP Telephony, Data Network, Wireless, Remote Connectivity, Unified Messaging, Video Conferencing, and Audio Conferencing.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years" Network and telecommunications experience (design and implementation)
- Understanding and Proficiency of Visio Network Design Tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have broad experience with large facilities projects (structured cabling, telecom closet builds, campus wide fiber/copper etc.)
- Must have experience in estimating/costing large scale complex network/telecom projects (Voice/Data/Process Networks etc.)
- Must have broad knowledge and relevant experience with networking technologies (WAN/LAN/WLAN 802.11 etc) as well as an understanding of networking protocols which include TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, RIP, SNMP, SIP etc.
- Must have broad experience working with Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, Wireless controllers, Content Distribution, WAN acceleration and Network Management tools/solutions.
- Must have experience with manufacturing and process networks, i.e. SFN, MES and BAS.
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability in the planning, estimating, engineering, design, development, implementation and service management of both infrastructure and services projects.
- Adhere to project management best practices and methodologies across projects while meeting time-lines, budgets and business deliverables.
- Strong project management skills, organization skills, communication skills (both written and oral) and team leadership capabilities within a matrix organization.
- Broad knowledge and applicable experience with networking, remote access and internet technologies including VPN's, Wireless 802.11, MPLS etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Networking Technologies and Unified Communications services including Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, Cisco VoIP Telephone Call Manager, Jabber, Content Distribution, Wide Area Networking / MAN, Wireless LAN and Video Conferencing solutions, as well as networking protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, DNS, DHCP, DMVPN, & VPN.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills in working with business and vendors.
- Knowledge of service management best practices, as well as strong network engineering and service delivery knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project estimating, planning and execution.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a large scale matrix organization.
- Detail orientated with excellent understanding of financial, project and portfolio planning.
- Project management for implementing these Global Technology Operations Infrastructure Services includes, but is not limited to: Requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and placing into operation all IPT, data network infrastructure as well as the complete wiring plant associated with the installation.
- Serve as the liaison and as the primary IS contact between Central Engineering, IS, and the Client on IT related issues for facility projects including Building Automation and Facility Access Control and CCTV Security systems.
- Prepare the sites IT infrastructure for the physical relocation of employees and their desktop computing equipment.
- Management of projects in alignment with Central and Site engineering objectives and IS objectives and work closely with Procurement on all vendor management and contract-related issues.
- Coordinate all competitive facilities based telecommunications contract activities with Site, Capital and Global procurement groups. In addition, assist local IS operation groups in regions to establish practices aligned with the Global Technology Operations standards (cable infrastructure, data network, wireless, IPT) in support of the Telecom/Network infrastructure services.
Education Minimum Requirements:
- BICSI RCDD, Six Sigma Methodologies, and PMP certification
Who We Are:
- Required- Bachelors of Science in Engineering/Technology or related field OR lesser degree/certifications with equivalent years of relevant work experience
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Womens Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective US Organon hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a precondition of employment. Residents of Colorado:
to request this roles pay range: email:
Jersey City and New York City Positions: to request this roles pay range and benefits, email: US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at .
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
OFCCP Pay Transparency Rule
Organon is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails. Employee Status:
No relocation VISA Sponsorship:
No Travel Requirements:
25% Flexible Work Arrangements:
Remote Work, Telecommuting Shift:
1st - Day Valid Driving License:
Yes Hazardous Material(s): Number of Openings:
1 Requisition ID: