Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for nearly 35 years.
IMG is hiring a full-time Network Engineer with TS/SCI at it's Fort Shafter, HI location.
- Analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level Network architectures to develop network requirements specifications
- Analyze Network requirements and leads network design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Incorporate new plans, designs and Networks into ongoing operations
- Develop Network and network architecture and Network design documentation
- Guide Network development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of Network engineering management plans and Network integration and test plans
- Interact with the Government regarding Network Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Networks Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Coordinate and manage engineering projects
- Act as lead in defining and executing Networks engineering activities within a project. Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of Network development from analysis of mission needs to verification of Network performance
- Ensure efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes
- Mitigate risks, controls costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects
- Review and/or approve Network engineering documentation to ensure that processes and specifications meet Network needs and are accurate, comprehensive, and complete
- Establish and follow a formal procedure for coordinating Network integration activities among multiple teams, ensuring complete coverage of all interfaces
- Capture all interface designs in a common interface control format, and store interface data in a commonly accessible repository
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
- IAT Level II
- Computing Env: CCNA to start and must obtain CCNP within 180 of start date
Education/Years of Experience:
- HS/GED + 10 years
- Associates Degree + 8 years
- Bachelors Degree + 6 years
- Masters Degree + 4 years
- PhD + 2 years
COVID-19 Regulations: As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully compliant with customer COVID-19 regulations. IMG will provide additional information regarding these requirements and how you can request an exception if needed.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
External Company Name: IMG Information Management Group, Inc.