How You'll Make an Impact:
DispatchHealth is actively hiring Medical Technicians to join our growing clinical team servicing the Tacoma, WA area. We are looking for energetic, hard-working individuals with strong organizational and customer service skills to work directly with our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants in our CLIA certified (mobile) laboratory. This individual will be directly involved in daily patient care while gaining valuable experience on an ongoing basis. Extensive on the job training will be provided for this exciting opportunity in mobile healthcare. Current EMT certification is required as a hiring credential for this position in DispatchHealth as a medical practice (non-Emergency Medical Services) organization delivering care in patient homes.
What You'll Do:
- Recruit, hire, and manage Dispatch Health Medical Technicians.
- Be present in office daily M-F, with regular exposure during start of shift, end of shift, and weekend hours also.
- This role involves a combination of clinical and administrative duties. Lead DHMTs will work shifts alongside clinical providers a percentage of the time (e.g., 50%) with the remainder of time dedicated to administrative duties (e.g., 50%). Dependent upon the particular set of circumstances in play within a given market these percentages may vary.
- Manage key performance indicators for the market in collaboration with the Market Manager.
- Ensure effective management of capacity vs. demand across lines of business present in the market.
- Embrace and cultivate a mentality of One Dispatch across all lines of business operating within the market.
What You Need:
- Direct experience in healthcare service operations, project management, account management and service sales and working with or knowledge of organization/operational elements of senior living, home health, provider practices, hospital/health systems, and payor, community and vendor organizations is strongly preferred.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, a clinical discipline, or a related field desirable.
- 3+ years of experience in a healthcare or related business field with proven ability to build strong relationship and drive results. Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or influencing department/organizational performance and results.
- Experience working in or directly with one of the following is desirable: Senior Living, Home Health, EMS, Hospital Systems, Provider Practices, Senior and Other Focused Community Organizations.
- Experience with key performance indicators and performance management.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Medical Assistant, or Paramedic required.
Who We Are:
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Connect With Us:
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.