Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and/or analysis of technical products, systems, and/or services.
- Performs data analysis for the purposes of identifying, documenting, and/or implementing improvements to products, systems, and/or services. Also prepares technical documentation and presentation of performance results and recommendations to customers.
- Communicates data and results to ATS and customer management teams through metrics, presentations, and/or written reports.
- Facilitates technical projects, including the scheduling, organizing of resources, and communicating between all parties.
- Performs hands-on technical duties as necessary to support the department goals.
- Performs all test execution in the lab or on machine at test facilities and other field environments. This includes all coordinating, planning, quoting, scheduling and setting up of testing needs and infrastructure.
- Performs all mechanic work related to the DUT (Device under Test) which include; DUT removal, inspection, DUT install, assembly, disassembly and parts cleaning.
- Introduce process improvement and other cost savings opportunities.
- Other responsibilities include; troubleshooting, assist in debugging, housekeeping, inventory, safety checks and other test support coordination. Also expected to drive to pick up or deliver needed parts in support of the test program.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Combination of hands-on technical skills and project management skills
- Previous experience in a research and development or manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to write technical documents.
- Design knowledge of Pro-E
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You'll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.